Overview, East Hampshire District Council’s annual report for 2016-17, highlights the council’s accomplishments over the 2016-17 financial year.
These highlights include:
- Reducing our share of Council Tax by 2%
- More than £4m support for vulnerable people
- New homes and facilities in Whitehill & Bordon
- £29.5m investment in three leisure centres
- £429,000 income from consultancy services
- £850,000 income from property investments
The report is in the form of an interactive PDF document can be downloaded or viewed below.
- Annual report 2016-17 (pdf 4.22 mb)
Many of the items will allow you to click to find out more about the subjects covered.