What to do if someone dies
You can find advice and guidance on gov.uk.
It gives help on everything from how to register the death, and how to arrange a funeral.
How to find East Hampshire District Council Cemeteries
The cemeteries have graves for burials and cremations. They are always open to visit.
- Alton Old Odiham Road GU34 2EB (opened in 1856)
- Catherington Catherington Road PO8 0TH ( opened in 1966)
- Petersfield Ramshill GU31 4AP (Opened in 1857)
- West Liss Church Street GU33 6JY (Opened in 1954)
- Whitehill Holywater Road GU35 0AH ( Opened in 1987)
There are no crematoria in East Hampshire. These are ones that are close by:
- Porchester Upper Cornaway Lane PO16 8NE Telephone 01329 822533
- The Oaks Havant Bartons Road PO9 5NA Telephone 023 92 222648
- Chichester Westhampnett Road, PO19 7UH Telephone 01243 787755
- Basingstoke North Waltham RG25 2BA Telephone 01256 398783
- Aldershot Guildford Road, Aldershot GU12 4BP Telephone 01252 321653
- Guildford New Pond Road, Godalming GU7 3DB Telephone 01483 444711
Green Burial Sites
There are two green burial sites in East Hampshire. These are run by private companies.
- South Downs Natural Burial Site The Sustainability Centre, Droxford Road, East Meon GU32 1HR Telephone 01730 823425
- GreenAcres Woodland Burials Heatherley Wood, Grayshott Road Grayshott, Hampshire GU35 8LA Telephone 01428 715915
Memorials and Headstones
All stonemasons who work in our cemeteries must be registered with either:
Please search them for a stonemason to suit your needs.