Launching in 2016, East Hampshire District Council is making funds available to assist sportsmen and women aged 10 to 24 years in their efforts to achieve full national or international honours.
- Elite sports fund flyer (pdf 1.34 mb)
Grants are awarded towards travelling and coaching expenses and qualifications or the purchase of clothing or equipment.
The scheme is administered and funds are allocated by the East Hampshire District Council.
- Have achieved at least county standard or equivalent in their sport
- Have lived in the district for at least six months
- Be aged between 10 and 24 when applying - in exceptional circumstances, grants may be awarded to people aged 25 years and over.
- Provide supporting evidence of talent or potential from a relevant coach/NGB/teacher.
- Supply evidence of costs incurred due to attendance at training camps etc. - if a grant has been awarded previously, you must provide a breakdown of how this was spend
- Apply between 1 September and 30 November 2017.
Please complete the following form:
- Elite sports fund application form (word 319 kb)
When the form is completed, return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Community Team, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX
Hampshire Talented Athlete Scheme
The Hampshire Talented Athlete Scheme is an athlete centred support programme designed to give Hampshire’s most talented athletes access to as much support as possible in order that they can reach their full potential.
- Energise Me (external link)