Ropley Parish Council submitted the Ropley Neighbourhood Plan and other supporting documents in accordance with Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning Regulations (2012).
East Hampshire District Council has published the submitted Ropley Neighbourhood Plan for consultation in accordance to Regulation 16 of the regulations.
The consultations will run from Friday 14 December - Friday 25 January.
On 19th April 2017, East Hampshire District Council approved the formal designation of the Beech Neighbourhood Plan Area.
- Beech Neighbourhood Area Designation Confirmation (pdf 3.6 mb)
East Hampshire District Council received the neighbourhood area designation application from Bentworth Parish Council. A 6 week consultation ran from 11th September - 23rd October 2015 and Bentworth was designated as a neighbourhood area on 12th November 2015.
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Application Designation Area (pdf 164 kb)
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Area Designation notice (pdf 90 kb)
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Plan Designation Order confirmation (pdf 113 kb)
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Designation Area Letter - Redacted (pdf 134 kb)
Bramshott and Liphook
East Hampshire District Council received the neighbourhood area designation application from Bramshott and Liphook Parish Council. A 6 week consultation ran from 5th June - 17th July 2015 and Bramshott and Liphook was designated as a neighbourhood area on 23rd October 2015.
- Bramshott and Liphook Neighbourhood Plan Designation Order confirmation (pdf 854 kb)
- Bramshott and Liphook Application for Designation of Neighbourhood Area (pdf 551 kb)
- Bramshott and Liphook Neighbourhood Plan Notice for consultation (pdf 17 kb)
- Liphook Phase I Transport Feasibility Study Report (pdf 6 mb)
- Liphook Phase II Transport Feasibility Study - July 2018 (pdf 2.8 mb)
On 26 April 2017, East Hampshire District Council approved the formal designation of the Rowlands Castle Neighbourhood Plan Area.