Ropley Parish Council submitted the plan to the council on Wednesday 12 December 2018.
East Hampshire District Council has published the submitted the Ropley neighbourhood plan for consultation in accordance to Regulation 16 of the regulations.
The consultation was from Friday 14 December 2018 - Friday 25 January 2019.
The examination of the Ropley neighbourhood plan is currently in progress. Full list of representations can be found here:
- Full representations (pdf 11 mb)
East Hampshire District Council appointed Andrew Ashcroft as Independent Examiner of the Ropley neighbourhood plan.
On the 18 February Mr Ashcroft sent the council a note of clarification.
- Note of clarification (pdf 380 kb)
The response to the clarification note from Ropley Parish Council can be found here:
- Document A - Areas of Significant Visual Prominence (pdf 981 kb)
- Document B - Definition of the key vistas from the centre of the Village (pdf 104 kb)
- Document C - Ropley NP notes from the central village workshop 2015 (pdf 57 kb)
- Document D - Ropley LGS report, Reg 15 version 16 November 2018 (pdf 2.4 mb)
- Document E - Local Green Space - Southern Planning Practice 2nd letter example (pdf 100 kb)
- Document F - Chalk from Hampshire Minerals Waste Plan (adopted) (pdf 216 kb)
- Ropley Parish Council response to clarification note (pdf 513 kb)
The response to the clarification note from East Hampshire District Council can be found here:
- EHDC response to clarification note (pdf 208 kb)
Mr Ashcroft issued his final examiners report to East Hampshire District Council on 15 April 2019. A 'Decision Statement' will be prepared setting out the actions to be taken in response to the recommendations of the Examiner.
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan Examiners Report (pdf 685 kb)
In accordance with the regulations, East Hampshire District Council has prepared a Decision Statement for the Ropley Neighbourhood Plan. This sets out the modifications that will be made to the plan in response to the Examiners recommendations.
- Decision Statement for Ropley Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 358 kb)
On 26 April 2017, East Hampshire District Council approved the formal designation of the Rowlands Castle Neighbourhood Plan Area.
On 19 April 2017, East Hampshire District Council approved the formal designation of the Beech Neighbourhood Plan Area.
- Beech Neighbourhood Area Designation Confirmation (pdf 3.6 mb)
East Hampshire District Council received the neighbourhood area designation application from Bentworth Parish Council. A 6 week consultation ran from 11 September - 23 October 2015 and Bentworth was designated as a neighbourhood area on 12 November 2015.
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Application Designation Area (pdf 164 kb)
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Area Designation notice (pdf 90 kb)
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Plan Designation Order confirmation (pdf 113 kb)
- Bentworth Neighbourhood Designation Area Letter - Redacted (pdf 134 kb)
Bramshott and Liphook
East Hampshire District Council received the neighbourhood area designation application from Bramshott and Liphook Parish Council. A 6 week consultation ran from 5 June - 17 July 2015 and Bramshott and Liphook was designated as a neighbourhood area on 23 October 2015.
- Bramshott and Liphook Neighbourhood Plan Designation Order confirmation (pdf 854 kb)
- Bramshott and Liphook Application for Designation of Neighbourhood Area (pdf 551 kb)
- Bramshott and Liphook Neighbourhood Plan Notice for consultation (pdf 17 kb)
- Liphook Phase I Transport Feasibility Study Report (pdf 6 mb)
- Liphook Phase II Transport Feasibility Study - July 2018 (pdf 2.8 mb)