Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan Made
The Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan was made on Thursday 12th May 2016.
- Medstead and Four Marks Decision Statement (pdf 225 kb)
- Medstead and Four Marks Decision Notice (pdf 59 kb)
- Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 2.27 mb)
Report from Independent Examiner
We received the independent examiner's report for the Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan on the 19th November.
- Medstead and Four Marks Examiner's Report (pdf 258 kb)
Submission for Examination
The Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan was submitted to the independent examiner Mr McGurk on Monday 19th October.
The following documents were submitted to the examiner:
- The Submission Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 3.94 mb)
- The Basic Conditions Statement (pdf 306 kb)
- The Consultation Statement (pdf 817 kb). Appendices can be found on the Medstead and Four Marks Consultation Statement - Appendices page.
- A statement of reasons why an environmental assessment is not required (the reasons are set out in the SEA screening letter (pdf 109 kb) and SEA Screening opinion (pdf 30 kb))
- EHDC Medstead and Four Marks legal check letter dated August 2015 (pdf 128 kb)
- EHDC Medstead and Four Marks legal check list (pdf 15 kb)
- Regulation 16 Medstead and Four Marks NHP Representations - Part 1 (pdf 14 mb)
- Regulation 16 Medstead and Four Marks NHP Representations - Part 2 (pdf 9.38 mb)
Draft Plan for Regulation 16 publicity
The Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Plan was submitted to and received by EHDC on 14 August 2015. The plan has now been subject of a legal check to ensure it complies with the relevant provisions of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
The Regulation 16 consultation ran from Friday 15th August – Friday 9th October, this allowed for the statutory 6 week publicity period required by the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
Draft Plan for Regulation 14 (Proposed Submission) consultation purposes
The statutory 6-week local consultation period on the plan ran until 5pm on 1st June 2015.
A summary of all representations received and how they have been considered in the drafting of the final plan are set out in the Consultation Statement (pdf 817 kb).
Neighbourhood Plan Designation
The application was advertised and comments were invited on the application with the final date for responses falling on 19 June 2014.
Following consideration of the application, the EHDC approved the designation of the parish of Medstead and Four Marks as the ‘Medstead and Four Marks Neighbourhood Area'.
- Neighbourhood area application decision notice (pdf 189 kb)