Car parking and charges
Please ensure you always check the car park notice boards for current tariffs, chargeable days, times and conditions of use.
- Car park charges (pdf 59 kb)
- Car parks and bays (xls 14 kb)
- Off-street parking places order (pdf 1.4 mb)
Disabled parking spaces are reserved for official badge holders 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
There is no charge for disabled drivers displaying the official badge, however users are asked to follow the guidance within their blue badge booklet for advice on their use.
Motorcycles can park free of charge but must be parked in a designated motorcycle bay.
Free council-operated car parks
The following car parks are free to park within however please comply with the conditions of use applicable.
- Bordon - Guadaloupe
- Sutton Field - Whitehill
- Chawton - Chawton Village
- East Meon - Workhouse Lane
- Four Marks - Village Centre
- Grayshott - Crossways Road, Glen Road & Headley Road
- Horndean - Blendworth
- Liphook - Haslemere Road, Midhurst Road (long and short stay) & Station Road (max 5 hours)
- Liss - Hillbrow Road (long and short stay) & Station Road
- Selborne - High Street
Car park survey
Please complete our car park survey and share your experiences of using East Hampshire's car parks.
The survey will be open from 17 November to 17 December 2018.
The results of the survey will be used to guide as to how we run car parks in future.
The survey only takes five minutes to complete and is anonymous, a paper copy can also be collected from any EHDC office.