Welcome to Woodlands Hall Community Centre in Headley Down.
Woodlands Hall is situated in the heart of Headley Down, Bordon and offers a variety of facilities for the local community:
- Benefit verification – a trained officer is available to verify your documents and deliver them to the benefits section at East Hampshire District Council. The service is available Monday – Wednesday 10am – 4pm.
- Office services are available for a small cost; such as printing, photocopying and laminating.
- Pre-School – Little treasures also run a pre-school from 8:30am – 2:30pm please call Kye on the above details for more information.
Did you know we have a large hall and kitchen which can be hired out for children’s party’s and events, a meeting room, and office space available to rent long or short term.
The hall is 25' x 48' and costs £18 per hour.
- Woodlands Hall - Hiring agreement (pdf 253 kb)
For more information, please contact the Manager of the Community Centre, Natasha Finn, by email on email@example.com or by phone on 01428 717231.
Woodlands Hall Newsletter
- Woodlands Hall Newsletter (pdf 1.5 mb)