Budget information 2021-22
This report is the full budget report agreed by East Hampshire District Council for 2021-22.
It shows the net cost of providing council services and how this expenditure is funded.
Also within this document is information showing the forecast financial position over the next five years, taking into account changes in government funding, other income and spending.
The report also includes information on council tax charges, reserves position, and treasury management policies.
How we are funded 2021-22
The council gets its funding from these areas:
- Business rates - £2.383 million
- Council tax - £11.448 million
- General grants - £2.114 million
- Other financing - £1.355 million
Distribution of council tax payments 2021-22
The council distributes council tax payments accordingly:
Council tax band D - £1,870.05
- East Hampshire District Council - £136.41 (7.29%)
- Parish and Town Councils - £86.30 (4.61%)
- Hampshire County Council - £1,200.04 (64.17%)
- Hampshire County Council Adult Social Care - £150.41 (8.04%)
- Hampshire Police & Crime Commissioner - £226.46 (12.11%)
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Authority - £70.43 (3.77%)