By having an online account you will be able to:
- Pay your council tax
- Set up a direct debit
- Register for e-billing
- Print a copy of your bill
- Tell us about a change of address
- View your account statement
- View your balance and instalments
- View any outstanding payments
- Apply for a single person discount
Registering your account
To register for an account, you will need your:
- Account name
- Council tax reference
- Email address
- National Insurance Number (you will only need this if you are in receipt of Council Tax or Housing Benefit)
Once registration is complete, you will receive an email advising you of your username and password. You will be asked to reset your password when you first login.
If you have already registered for an account under ‘Open Access’ you will be able to log in using your existing username and password.
Please note that the system is unavailable from 6pm to 8pm on weekdays due to routine system maintenance.