We are required by law to advertise certain applications so that anyone with an interest can have their say.
Any person or authority wishing to make a representation on a licensing application must do so in writing to the Licensing Office, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX by no later than 28 days from the date of notice.
Written representations can also be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Representations must be under one or more of the following licensing objectives:
- The prevention of public nuisance
- Public safety
- The prevention of crime and disorder
- The protection of children from harm.
Current licensing applications
- Madeleine’s Kitchen Ltd - 15 November 2019 (pdf 47 kb)
- Paprika - 8 November 2019 (pdf 12 kb)
- Happy Valley - 25 October 2019 (pdf 13 kb)
- West End Kitchen - 7 October 2019 (pdf 12 kb)
- Triple FFF Brewery - 27 September 2019 (pdf 13 kb)
- Four Marks Golf Club - 27 September 2019 (pdf 13 kb)
- Punch Partnerships (PTL) Limited - 19 September 2019 (pdf 49 kb)
- Brilliant Inns Ltd - 16 September 2019 (pdf 12 kb)