Developers’ contributions totalling £2 million have been set aside to fund community projects across the district. Developers’ contributions, also known as Section 106 funding (S106), are collected from developers to mitigate the impact of the new development.
They are legal agreements between Local Authorities and building developers (under Section 106 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990) and are linked to planning permissions. They can also be known as planning obligations.
The money can be used for:
- Community facilities
- Sport and leisure facilities
- Open space and play areas
- Environmental improvements
Applications are now being accepted with a closing deadline of 12 noon Wednesday 31st July. Groups and organisations can apply using the application form below. Please do read the guidance notes and evaluation scoring to assist with your application.
- Application form (word 221 kb)
- Evaluation scoring (word 224 kb)
- Guidance notes and contact details (pdf 218 kb)