The East Hampshire Sports Awards Ceremony is an annual event, organised by East Hampshire District Council, which recognises sportsmen and women at every level, and the coaches, officials and volunteers who work behind the scenes to help athletes and clubs succeed.
You can now nominate your local sporting hero for a 2020 sports award! This year’s ceremony will take place on Thursday 26 March 2020, at the Old Thorns Hotel, Liphook.
The deadline for nominations is Friday 31 January 2020. Let's give East Hampshire’s sporting talent the recognition and reward they deserve! The awards that are up for grabs on the evening are:
- Junior sportsperson (word 119 kb)
- Junior disability sportsperson (word 119 kb)
- Junior team of the year (word 115 kb)
- Junior school team of the year (word 116 kb)
- Senior sportsperson (word 120 kb)
- Senior disability sportsperson (word 120 kb)
- Senior coach of the year (word 114 kb)
- Senior team of the year (word 115 kb)
- Senior service to sport (word 115 kb)
- Senior club of the year (word 113 kb)
Anyone can nominate someone for a sports award, providing the person they are nominating meets the criteria.
- Guidelines for award nominations (word 116 kb)