What is a My East Hampshire District Council account?
My East Hampshire District Council is a portal for EHDC customers inside and outside the district to use to request, book and pay for (where applicable) council services 24/7.
It links directly to our back-office systems so that our customer service team can support customers over the phone and other services have all of the information they need to help you.
Why should I set up an account?
Get access to a growing range of council services, available 24/7
Track the progress of your services
- Find up-to-date information about your neighbourhood
What services are available?
These services are currently available (in alphabetical order):
- Abandoned vehicle
- Contacting the council online
- Information requests (Freedom of Information/Environmental Information Regulations)
- Light nuisance
- Noise nuisance
- Odour nuisance
- Planning history requests
- Planning permission enquiry
- Planning policy enquiry
- Planning pre-application appointments
- Rural Areas Play Project (RAPP) and Get Activ8d
- Smoke nuisance
New services are being developed and will be added to this list when they become available.