Find somewhere to live

Get help paying your rent

You can: 

You may be eligible for benefits from the government. Their website will tell you all about: 

Help if you're homeless, or at risk of becoming homeless

We can offer help and support to you. You can contact our housing team by email or telephone, further information can be found here 

Find out more about: 

If you want to help someone who is sleeping rough, you can  get in touch with StreetLink

Housing associations in East Hampshire

If you live in a home owned by a housing association, please get in touch with them if you're struggling to make ends meet. Below is a list of housing associations operating in the district with links to their websites.