Bentley Neighbourhood Plan Made
The Bentley Neighbourhood Plan was made on Thursday 12th May 2016.
- Bentley Decision Statement (pdf 247 kb)
- Bentley Decision Notice (pdf 56 kb)
- Bentley Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 2.6 mb)
Report from Independent Examiner
We received the independent examiner's (Mr Parmiter) report for the Bentley Neighbourhood Plan on the 29th January 2016.
- Bentley Examiner's Report (pdf 209 kb)
Submission for examination
The Bentley Neighbourhood Plan was submitted to the independent examiner Mr Parmiter on Thursday 17th September.
The following documents were submitted to the examiner:
- EHDC Bentley legal check letter dated June 2015 (pdf 129 kb)
- EHDC Bentley legal check list (pdf 202 kb)
- The Submission Bentley Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 3 mb)
- The Basic Conditions Statement (pdf 1 mb)
- The Consultation Statement, including appendices (pdf 13 mb)
- A statement of reasons why an environmental assessment is not required (the reasons are set out in the SEA Screening opinion - pdf 221 kb & SEA/HRA Screening Letter - pdf 109 kb)
- Bentley Neighbourhood Plan Reg 16 Representations (pdf 14.4 mb)
- EB-BEH-01 Bentley Parish Plan (pdf 1.16 mb)
- EB-BEH-02 Bentley State of the Parish Report (2014) – Part 2 of the Bentley Neighbourhood Plan
- EB-BEH-03 Bentley Conservation Area Character Appraisal and Management Plan (2014) (pdf 1.02 mb)
- EB-BEH-04 Bentley Site Assessment Report (2014) (pdf 161 kb)
- EB-BEH-05 Bentley Local Green Spaces Report (2014) (pdf 13.45 mb)
- EB-BEH-06 East Hampshire District Council Joint Core Strategy (2014) (pdf 1.05 mb)
- EB-BEH-07 East Hampshire District Council Interim Housing Policy Statement (2014) (This document is now revoked) (pdf 334 kb)
- EB-BEH-08 East Hampshire District Council Housing Allocations - Bentley (Oct 2014) (This document is now superseded by EB-BEH-09)
- EB-BEH-09 East Hampshire District Council SHLAA (2014) (pdf 284 kb)
- EB-BEH-10 East Hampshire District Council Parish Profiles - Bentley (2006/2007) (pdf 303 kb)
- EB-BEH-11 East Hampshire District Council Countryside Design Summary (pdf 2.68 mb)
- EB-BEH-12 East Hampshire District Council Local Plan: Housing and Employment Allocations (April 2015) (pdf 11.8 mb)
- EB-BEH-13 East Hampshire District Council Sustainability Appraisal (SA) of Site Allocations Plan (Dec 2014) (pdf 14.54 mb)
- EB-BEH-14 The Whitehill-Bordon Eco Town Transport Assessment (2012) (pdf 11.39 mb)
- EB-BEH-15 The Whitehill-Bordon Eco Town Traffic Management Transport Strategy (pdf 12.94 mb)
- EB-BEH-16 Bentley Traffic Survey (2014) (pdf 184 kb)
- EB-BEH-17 Bentley Traffic Survey Comparison (2012/14) (pdf 53 kb)
Draft Plan for Regulation 16 publicity
The Bentley Neighbourhood Plan was submitted to and received by EHDC on 1 May 2015. The plan has now been subject of a legal check to ensure it complies with the relevant provisions of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004.
The Regulation 16 consultation ran from Friday 19th June – Friday 31st July, this allowed for the statutory 6 week publicity period required by the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012.
Draft Plan for Regulation 14 (Proposed Submission) consultation purposes
The statutory 6-week local consultation period on the plan ran from 18 December 2014 until Friday 6 February 2015.
A summary of all representations received and how they have been considered in the drafting of the final plan are set out in the the consultation statement (pdf 13 mb).
Neighbourhood Plan Designation
The application was advertised and comments were invited on the application with the final date for responses falling on Tuesday 21 October 2014.
Following consideration of the application, the EHDC approved the designation of the parish of Bentley as the ‘Bentley Neighbourhood Area'.
- Neighbourhood area application decision notice (pdf 189 kb)