What is Partners?
The council produces a magazine called Partners. It keeps residents up-to-date with council services and activities.
The magazine, which has a print run of 53,000, is delivered to all residents and businesses in East Hampshire. There are also clear print and audio tape versions of the magazine available on request.
To receive an e-version of Partners by email, visit our email subscription page, enter your preferred email address and click on 'Partners Magazine'.
Advertising in Partners
East Hampshire District Council is working in partnership with Spot on Media to offer businesses the opportunity to advertise in Partners.
If you are interested in advertising your business in Partners, please call Spot on Media directly on 0161 408 3912.
Latest issue of Partners
- NEW - Partners issue 96 (Winter 2020) (pdf 5.2 mb)
Alton Sports Centre got off to a great start as it celebrated its open day with some sporting stars. We've got pics and info of the big day and the fab new facilities.
Also in your Partners Magazine:
- Find out how your community can claim a stake of £1 million of grants
- Get involved in the council's plan to plant 120,000 trees
- Nominate your local sporting hero for a prestigious sports award
- Let us know what would encourage you to get out of your car and on to your bike!