Many documents in this section result from government legislation. For a full list of our policies and strategies, please visit the Policy Hub.
Quarterly performance reports
These reports show the performance of the council on a quarterly basis.
- Quarterly performance report Q3 (ppt 440 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q2 (pdf 549 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q1 (ppt 417 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q3 (ppt 483 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q2 (ppt 181 kb)
- Quarterly performance report Q1 (ppt 146 kb)
Corporate strategy 2020-24
The corporate strategy sets out what the council's role is, where we will be directing our efforts and what we hope to achieve to improve the quality of life across our district.
- Corporate strategy 2020-24 (pdf 694 kb)
Climate and environment strategy 2020-25
The council declared a climate emergency in July 2019 and adopted a wide-ranging climate and environment strategy in August 2020.
- Climate and environment strategy 2020-25 (pdf 802 kb)
Digital strategy 2020-24
To create a digital council with digitally ‘savvy’ staff and councillors and services designed to be accessible and convenient for our customers.
- Digital strategy 2020-24 (pdf 370 kb)
Emergency response plan 2019
The key to an effective emergency response is the application of sound corporate principles and inter-agency co-operation. The purpose of this document is to set out those principles and provide a plan to enable the District Council to perform its function as a Category 1 responder.
- Emergency response plan 2019 (pdf 2.5 mb)
Organisational development strategy 2018-21
The organisational development strategy sets-out how the council will deliver on its desire and vision to employ the right people, with the right skills and attitude, in the right job, in the right environment and paid the right rate.
- Organisational development strategy 2018-21 (pdf 363 kb)
Welfare and wellbeing strategy 2020-24
As a council, we want to make a difference to those who may be struggling, and we want to help to improve their welfare and wellbeing.
Welfare and wellbeing strategy 2020-24 (pdf 706 kb)