Developers contributions in Whitehill & Bordon
Developers’ contributions totalling £1 million have been set aside to fund community projects in Whitehill & Bordon.
The money can be used for:
- Community Facilities
- Sport and Leisure
- Open Space/Play Areas
Groups and organisations can apply for the money using the application forms below. The deadline to apply is 5pm on Friday 7 September 2018.
Developers’ contributions, also known as Section 106 funding (S106), are collected from developers for every property built in the area.
- Under £10,000 - Application form (word 108 kb)
- £10,000 to £49,999 - Application form (word 108 kb)
- Over 50,000 - Application form (word 105 kb)
- Under £10,000 - Evaluation scoring (pdf 333 kb)
- £10,000 to £49,999 - Evaluation scoring (pdf 338 kb)
- Over 50,000 - Evaluation scoring (pdf 428 kb)
- Developers contributions guidance notes (pdf 584 kb)
S106 Agreements (Section 106 of the Town & Country Planning Act 1990) are legal agreements between Local Authorities and building developers; these are linked to planning permissions and can also be known as planning obligations.
There is £1,059,325.17 currently available in the Whitehill & Bordon S106 pot.
|Theme and purpose||Amount (£)|
Community Facilities (community and leisure facilities contribution and provision of new cultural, community arts or heritage facilities)
Sport & Leisure (off site sports contribution and sports facilities contribution)
Open Space / Play Areas (for providing public open space in the Whitehill & Bordon Area Devt. Scheme 2010 and elsewhere in the locality, including Prince Philip Barracks).
The figures will be updated as and when S106 funds are received.
This is being run as a pilot in Whitehill & Bordon ahead of the rest of the district which is expected to be launched later in 2018.
In the meantime, for the rest of the district please direct any queries through our Developer Contributions Monitoring Officer, Alisdair Tweddle by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01730 234282.
Please complete the application form relevant to the amount of funding you are applying for. Guidance notes are attached to assist with your application.
Please return applications by 5pm on Friday 7 September to email@example.com
For any guidance or support through the application process, please contact Rachel Lambert, Whitehill & Bordon Regeneration Officer by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below documents may assist with your application:
- Whitehill & Bordon - Policy boundary (pdf 444 kb)
- Whitehill & Bordon - Outdoor recreational areas (pdf 620 kb)
- Parish charter (pdf 63 kb)
- Whitehill & Bordon - Eco-town walking and cycling strategy (pdf 4.4 mb)
- Whitehill & Bordon - Playing pitch strategy (pdf 660 kb)