As at 31 May 2019, there is £1,227,901.19 currently available in the Whitehill & Bordon S106 pot.
- Community facilities - £436,336.68
- Sport and leisure - £306,161.07
- Open space and play areas - £485,403.44
- Total amount - £1,227,901.19
The figures will be updated as and when S106 funds are received.
The below documents may assist with your application:
- Whitehill & Bordon - Policy boundary (pdf 444 kb)
- Whitehill & Bordon - Outdoor recreational areas (pdf 620 kb)
- East Hampshire Parish Charter (pdf 9.5 mb)
- Whitehill & Bordon - Eco-town walking and cycling strategy (pdf 4.4 mb)
- Whitehill & Bordon - Playing pitch strategy (pdf 660 kb)
- Open space sports and recreation study
- Serving Hampshire - Strategic plan for 2017-21 (pdf 130 kb)