If you are displaying at least one of the three coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms - a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or you’ve lost your sense of smell or taste or it’s changed - please get a free NHS coronavirus test.
Everyone is now entitled to get tested without showing symptoms.
This is important to help keep coronavirus cases down and our communities safe. Regular testing for people with no symptoms will help to find positive cases earlier and break chains of transmission.
The new tests are called 'rapid lateral flow tests'. Your results will be texted to you later that day.
There are lots of options for accessing home test kits.
Call NHS on 119 any day between 7am to 11pm, calls are free.
Usually delivered within, 2 days by Royal Mail.
Your local pharmacy may be stocking the home tests for you to collect. Search for your local pharmacy.
You can also collect free home test kits from the following collection sites:
- Alton - 7 Cross & Pillory Lane (Alton Tourist Information office) – 8am to 6pm (weekdays), Saturdays 8am to midday
- Basingstoke – The Anvil, Churchill Way - 1pm to 8pm
- Bordon - Eco Station (Old Fire Station) – 8am to 6pm (weekdays), Saturdays 8am to midday
- Chichester – Part Northgate car park – 2:30pm to 8pm
- Fareham – Cams Alders car park – 2:30pm to 8pm
- Gosport – Walpole Park car park – 2:30pm to 8pm
- Havant – Civic Centre Road car park – 2:30pm to 8pm (at testing centre)
- Havant – Library, Meridian Centre - Monday to Friday, 9.30am-5pm and Saturdays, 9.30am to 4.30pm.
- Petersfield - The Cottage, Penns Place – 8am to 6pm (weekdays), Saturdays 8am to midday
- Portsmouth – Eldon car park – 2:30pm to 8pm
- Southampton – Guildhall, W Marlands Road – 2:30pm to 8pm
- Winchester – Worthy Lane car park - 1:30pm to 7pm
Please note some locations may have limited stocks.