- PE with Joe is back to help keep the nation fit and healthy! Head to The Body Coach TV YouTube channel where Joe Wicks will be live at 9am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday throughout lockdown.
- If you’re trying to de-stress and stay healthy from home, plenty of yoga studios are now streaming online classes for you to join in with. A lot of studios are still running paid classes, but you can also find plenty of free classes online, like those run by Adrienne on YouTube.
- BBC Bitesize has lots of useful resources to help your children learn from home. Their lessons are full of videos, quizzes and practice activities - and they cover a range of subjects including maths, science and geography.
- Tate Kids has a range of online activities to help keep your kids busy at home. From arts and crafts to games and quizzes, there's something for everyone to enjoy!
- The Skills Toolkit is a government scheme offering free courses to help you learn new skills or change jobs. They include general skills that apply to all sectors and more specialised skills.
- Want to start off the year by learning something new? OpenLearn offers free, online courses in a range of subjects including business, psychology, history and technology!
- You can learn basic first aid online, for free with FutureLearn. It’s good to be prepared for an emergency.
- How about learning some new recipes? BBC Good Food has lots of winter warmer recipes for you to enjoy! Try making beef and vegetable casserole or how about squidgy chocolate pear pudding?
- Keep an eye on the jellyfish, kelp forest, coral reef, and even the penguins with these live cams from Monterey Bay Aquarium, completely free.