Applications for temporary signing of a new housing development or an event must be submitted with:
- A detailed plot of the locations for the proposed signage; and
- A signing schedule detailing:
- The legend on the sign
- The road name and sign location (e.g. lighting column number)
- Direction / type of sign to be used (e.g. left arrow/3rd exit).
Before submitting an application please read our guidance to ensure you fulfil all of the criteria.
- New development and special event signage guidance (pdf 585 kb)
All applications must be:
- Received no less than 4 weeks before the signs are to be erected; and
- Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.