Residents of Whitehill & Bordon, including Lindford, can get some financial support to improve their homes with the latest energy-saving improvements.
The new Whitehill & Bordon retrofit grant scheme offers 30% cashback towards the installation costs of energy-saving measures such as, but not limited to, insulation, windows or boiler upgrades.
The energy-saving improvements are to minimise energy use and reduce carbon emissions and therefore renewable energy measures will not be considered if the property is already appropriately efficient (EPC C and above).
The terms and conditions of the grant scheme include:
- Eligibility criteria – living in Whitehill & Bordon, including Lindford
- 30% cashback ie non-repayable
- Grant cap: max of £7,000 grant funding
- One measure to be supported – all other measures to be financially supported by the resident
- Homeowners, including shared ownership (social tenants will be redirected towards their social providers)
- Age: 18 and over
If you are in receipt of certain eligible benefits, additional financial support might be available to support the home energy improvements. Benefits claim will be verified with the relevant Departments and Agencies.
Please complete the enquiry form and further details will be sent to you including the full eligibility criteria.