Residents of Whitehill & Bordon, including Lindford, can get some financial support to kit out their homes with the latest energy-saving improvements.
The new grant scheme offers 30% cashback towards the installation costs of energy-saving measures such as, but not limited to, insulation, windows or boiler upgrades.
The energy-saving improvements are to minimise energy use and reduce carbon emissions and therefore renewable energy measures will be considered if the property is already appropriately efficient (EPC C and above).
The terms and conditions of the grant scheme include:
- Eligibility criteria – living in Whitehill & Bordon, including Lindford
- 30% cashback ie non-repayable
- Grant cap: max of £4,000 grant funding
- One measure to be supported – all other measures to be financially supported by the resident
- Homeowners (social tenants will be redirected towards their social providers)
- Age 18 and over
The list of the full eligibility criteria will be sent with the application form.
If you are in receipt of certain eligible benefits, additional financial support might be available to support the home energy improvements.
Benefits claim will be verified with the relevant Departments and Agencies.
How to apply
The loan is issued on a first come first served basis. If you are interested, please register your interest using our registration form.
Alternatively, you can contact us direct on 01730 234317.