Council Tax

The council makes a charge to each property to help pay for local services such as waste collection, libraries and schools. The amount you pay depends on the valuation band of your property.

For more information on how your property is valued, go to the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) website (opens in a new window). 

The majority of your council tax goes to Hampshire County Council. Find out how it is spent on the Hampshire County Council website.