Report a pothole

A pothole is where the surface of the road or footway has worn away and a hollow has formed.

Report a tree or hedge problem

Trees close to roads need to be managed to make sure that they do not cause danger to people, vehicles, and neighbouring properties.

Report a faulty traffic light

HCC have a computerised fault management system. As soon as a fault is detected, details are passed to the relevant contractor.

Report a broken or missing traffic sign

Any damaged or loose road sign will be repaired or re-fixed where possible. If it is not possible to repair/refix, or a sign is missing, a replacement will be ordered.