Hampshire County Council’s Waste Prevention Community Grant fund is currently open for applications.
This fund has been set up to help kickstart or expand projects which reduce household waste and provide benefits to the local community.
Projects must demonstrate that they meet a range of criteria (which can be found on the website), with priority given to supporting community composting projects in the district.
Grants will be awarded up to £5,000. There is no minimum amount.
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 12 January 2024.
The following types of organisations can apply:
- Community, neighbourhood, or voluntary groups
- Registered charities
- Schools, colleges, and universities
- Not-for-profit organisations (including social enterprises)
- Businesses with less than 250 employees
- Faith groups delivering community work
- Parish councils
Find out more on the Hampshire County Council website.