What is Partners?
The council produces a magazine called Partners. It keeps residents up-to-date with council services and activities.
The magazine, which has a print run of 53,000, is delivered to all residents and businesses in East Hampshire. There are also clear print and audio tape versions of the magazine available on request.
To receive an e-version of Partners by email, visit our email subscription page, enter your preferred email address and click on 'Partners Magazine'.
Advertising in Partners
East Hampshire District Council is working in partnership with Spot on Media to offer businesses the opportunity to advertise in Partners.
If you are interested in advertising your business in Partners, please call Spot on Media directly on 0161 408 3912.
Partners, Issue 94, Summer 2019
- Partners, Summer 2019, Issue 94 (pdf 13 mb)
The summer edition of Partners includes articles on:
- How we've frozen Council Tax
- Why your bin days are changing
- How we'll be keeping in touch with you
- How you can get a grant for your community project, and...
- Why we're launching a charity-boosting lottery!