If you are concerned about a possible breach of planning control and want us to look into it, please complete the following form.

Anonymous enquiries and complaints will not be investigated.

Your contact details
Complaint information
Previous extensions or alterations?
Is the development adjacent to a highway?
Is the building listed?
Where is the development?

Please note, if you have any supporting evidence for your query, please email it to planning.compliance@easthants.gov.uk and reference the site address.

East Hampshire District Council is committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services. To understand how we manage the information you give us, please see our Privacy Policy.