The Ropley Neighbourhood Plan regulation 16 submission documents can be viewed below:
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan submission (pdf 6.3 mb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan - Notice of consultation (pdf 146 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan - Consultation letter (pdf 260 kb)
- Ropley Neighhbourhood Plan Consultation Statement (pdf 7.4 mb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement (pdf 473 kb)
- Ropley SEA HRA Screening letter (pdf 109 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan SEA Report (pdf 2.3 kb)
- Ropley SEA HRA Screening determination (pdf 232 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan - Legal checklist (pdf 277 kb)
If required, hard copies of all of the documents listed above are available from East Hampshire District Council, or copies of the plan can be viewed at:
- East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX
- Courtyard Village Shop, Church Street, Ropley, SO24 0DS
- Alresford Library, 20 Broad Street, Alresford, SO24 9AQ
- Boundaries Surgery, 17 Winchester Road, Four Marks, GU34 5HG
- Mansfield Park Surgery, Lymington Bottom Road, Four Marks, GU34 5EW
How and by when must you make representations?
Representations can either be sent via email to email@example.com or by hard copy to: Planning Policy, East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 4EX.
It is a requirement that the plan must be made available for publicity for a minimum of six weeks. To ensure that you have adequate time in which to respond, submissions will be accepted from 9am on Friday 14 December 2018 until 5pm on Friday 25 January 2019. All responses will then be forwarded to the plan’s examiner once they are appointed. In the interests of fairness to all respondents no late submissions will be accepted.