East Hampshire District Council agreed to proceed to a referendum on the draft Ropley Neighbourhood Plan. As required by the Neighbourhood Planning (General) regulations, a Decision Statement has been published.
- Declaration of results (pdf 55 kb)
- Notice of poll (pdf 17 kb)
- Notice of referendum (pdf 57 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan Referendum timetable (pdf 40 kb)
- Information for voters (pdf 333 kb)
- Expenditure limits (pdf 34 kb)
- Decision statement (pdf 342 kb)
- Information statement (pdf 271 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 3.6 mb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Development Plan - Examiner's report (pdf 659 kb)
- Summary of Representations made on the Reg16 Ropley (pdf 110 kb)
In accordance with the Neighbourhood Planning (Referendum) Regulations, the Council has also published an Information Statement which sets out information relating to the referendum and the following documents:
- The Draft Ropley Neighbourhood Plan (as modified)
- The independent Examiner's report
- A Summary of representations submitted to the independent examiner
- A Statement (the Decision Statement) that the local planning authority is satisfied that draft plan meets the basic conditions and complies with the provisions made by or under sections 38A and 38B of the 2004 Act
- A Statement setting out general information on town and country planning, neighbourhood planning and the referendum
A Referendum relating to the adoption of the Ropley Neighbourhood Plan was held on Thursday 11 July 2019.
The question which will be asked in the Referendum is:
“Do you want East Hampshire District Council to use the Neighbourhood plan for Ropley to help it decide planning applications in the neighbourhood area?”
The Referendum area is identified on the map which is included with this information statement.
The Referendum will be conducted in accordance with procedures which are similar to those used at local government elections.
The Ropley neighbourhood plan regulation 16 submission documents can be viewed below:
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan submission (pdf 6.3 mb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan - Notice of consultation (pdf 146 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan - Consultation letter (pdf 260 kb)
- Ropley Neighhbourhood Plan Consultation Statement (pdf 7.4 mb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan Basic Conditions Statement (pdf 473 kb)
- Ropley SEA HRA Screening letter (pdf 109 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan SEA Report (pdf 2.3 kb)
- Ropley SEA HRA Screening determination (pdf 232 kb)
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan - Legal checklist (pdf 277 kb)
A full list of representations can be found here:
- Full representations (pdf 11 mb)
East Hampshire District Council appointed Andrew Ashcroft as Independent Examiner of the Ropley neighbourhood plan.
On the 18 February Mr Ashcroft sent the council a note of clarification.
- Note of clarification (pdf 380 kb)
The response to the clarification note from Ropley Parish Council can be found here:
- Document A - Areas of Significant Visual Prominence (pdf 981 kb)
- Document B - Definition of the key vistas from the centre of the Village (pdf 104 kb)
- Document C - Ropley NP notes from the central village workshop 2015 (pdf 57 kb)
- Document D - Ropley LGS report, Reg 15 version 16 November 2018 (pdf 2.4 mb)
- Document E - Local Green Space - Southern Planning Practice 2nd letter example (pdf 100 kb)
- Document F - Chalk from Hampshire Minerals Waste Plan (adopted) (pdf 216 kb)
- Ropley Parish Council response to clarification note (pdf 513 kb)
The response to the clarification note from East Hampshire District Council can be found here:
- EHDC response to clarification note (pdf 208 kb)
Mr Ashcroft issued his final examiners report to East Hampshire District Council on 15 April 2019. A 'Decision Statement' will be prepared setting out the actions to be taken in response to the recommendations of the Examiner.
- Ropley Neighbourhood Plan Examiners Report (pdf 685 kb)
In accordance with the regulations, East Hampshire District Council has prepared a Decision Statement for the Ropley Neighbourhood Plan. This sets out the modifications that will be made to the plan in response to the Examiners recommendations.
- Decision Statement for Ropley Neighbourhood Plan (pdf 358 kb)