Who collects your bins?

Our environmental services (waste, recycling, street cleaning, public conveniences and grounds maintenance) are delivered through our joint venture, East Hampshire Norse.

Where does my waste go?

Most of the non-recyclable waste collected from homes in Hampshire is taken to one of three Energy Recovery Facilities located in Marchwood, Chineham and Portsmouth. 

Where does my recycling go?

All of the recyclable materials from Hampshire's kerbside collections (cans, plastic bottles, paper, card, tins and empty aerosols) are sent to one of two Material Recovery Facilities in the county, in Portsmouth and Alton. 

What happens to your waste - Hampshire County Council

Who decides what I can recycle?

We collect your waste and deliver it to centres run by Hampshire County Council. They decide what can (and can't) go in your bins.