The easiest way to submit a building regulation application is online through the Planning Portal. Please make sure you select East Hampshire District Council when applying.

You can also apply by email by sending your application to

Alternatively you can apply via post by sending a physical form to Building Control, East Hampshire District Council, Penns Place, Petersfield, GU31 4EX.