Change of circumstances

If you receive council tax support or housing benefit, you must tell as straight away if your situation changes.

Benefit fraud

It is against the law to make a false claim for council tax support or housing benefit. Find out more here.

Apply to the household support fund

This fund is to support those in exceptional cases of genuine emergency where existing support from housing benefit, Universal Credit (housing element) and discretionary housing payments do not meet the exceptional need.