East Hampshire District Council believes it is important that residents can see how council tax payer’s money is spent.
Expenditure exceeding £500
Every quarter we publish monthly figures for all transactions that we have made with our suppliers that are over £500 (amounts exclude VAT).
This data is available to reuse under the Open Government Licence for public sector information.
Council spend in 2017
- September 2017 (csv 105 kb) and September 2017 (pdf 79 kb)
- August 2017 (csv 86 kb) and August 2017 (pdf 74 kb)
- July 2017 (csv 79 kb) and July 2017 (pdf 75 kb)
- June 2017 (csv 69 kb) and June 2017 (pdf 73 kb)
- May 2017 (csv 74 kb) and May 2017 (pdf 74 kb)
- April 2017 (csv 62 kb) and April 2017 (pdf 70 kb)
- March 2017 (csv 96 kb) and March 2017 (pdf 80 kb)
- February 2017 (csv 91 kb) and February 2017 (pdf 72 kb)
- January 2017 (csv 74 kb) and January 2017 (pdf 76 kb)
Council spend in 2016
- December 2016 (csv 60 kb) and December 2016 (pdf 72 kb)
- November 2016 (csv 75 kb) and November 2016 (pdf 76 kb)
- October 2016 (csv 62 kb) and October 2016 (pdf 74 kb)
- September 2016 (csv 97 kb) and September 2016 (pdf 79 kb)
- August 2016 (csv 59 kb) and August 2016 (pdf 72 kb)
- July 2016 (csv 71 kb) and July 2016 (pdf 73 kb)
- June 2016 (csv 86 kb) and June 2016 (pdf 77 kb)
- May 2016 (csv 71 kb) and May 2016 (pdf 75 kb)
- April 2016 (csv 93 kb) and April 2016 (pdf 74 kb)
- March 2016 (csv 156 kb) and March 2016 (pdf 88 kb)
- February 2016 (csv 82 kb) and February 2016 (pdf 73 kb)
- January 2016 (csv 97 kb) and January 2016 (pdf 76 kb)
Grants to voluntary community and social enterprise organisations
We currently report these types of grants alongside all other types of spending in the council spend spreadsheets. We are upgrading our financial reporting system so that grant payments can be disclosed separately – please contact us if you need any further information.
Local authority land
We hold details of all our land and assets, including each property’s name, address, its area in various measurements and the reason why we hold it (commercial, investment, open space or operational).
- Property assets (xls 245 kb)
Social housing asset value
East Hampshire District Council does not hold any housing stock.
Locations and charges of car parks and bays in East Hampshire is available on our parking webpage.
We use Capita to help us get the best value for money when we are buying goods and services and securing service contracts.
- Contracts transparency data (xls 25 kb)
If you are interested in selling to the council, register on the Capita Partnership Portal. This is where we advertise all of our contracts.
In addition, you will be able to see a wide range of other contracts being advertised by other organisations who work with Capita.
- Senior management team salaries (xls 18 kb)
Staff pay and allowances
Details of pay scales, holiday entitlement, sickness payments, pension rates and subsistence allowances can be found in our terms and conditions of employment.
Trade Union facility time
This is paid time off for union representatives to carry out their trade union duties.
Trade union facility time 2016-17
|Total number of staff who are trade union representatives||6|
|Total number of trade union representatives devoting 50% or more of their time to Trade Union Duties||0|
|Trade unions recognised at East Hampshire District Council||UNISON|
|Total estimated spend on facilities time annually as a percentage of the total pay bill||0.1%.|
The data above is available to reuse under the Open Government Licence for public sector information.
For procurement queries please contact us by email: email@example.com or telephone: 01730 266551.