East Hampshire District Council believes it is important that residents can see how council tax payer’s money is spent.
The apprenticeship levy report includes the number of apprentices who work at the council.
- Apprenticeship levy report 2021 (pdf 12 kb)
Contracts with external suppliers
We publish data about the contracts that the council has with external suppliers.
- Contracts transparency data (xls 2.4 mb)
Fraud and irregularities
In accordance with the Local Government Transparency Code 2015 there is a requirement on local authorities to publish the following information with regard to counter fraud work.
- Number of occasions powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers have been used - Nil
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud - 2 fte
- Total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists - 4 fte
- Total amount of time spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud - 43 days
- Total number of fraud cases investigated - 1
Government Procurement Card Transactions
East Hampshire District Council does not use Government Procurement Cards.
Grants to voluntary community and social enterprise organisations
It is also possible to identify these types of grants in the council spend spreadsheets available under the Payments Exceeding £500 heading below.
Local authority land
We hold details of all our land and assets, including each property’s name, address, its area in various measurements and the reason why we hold it (commercial, investment, open space or operational).
- Property assets (xls 85 kb)
The below report includes information about parking income and expenditure.
- Income and expenditure on parking 2021-22 (xls 19 kb)
The names and locations of car parks in the district can be found in the document below:
- Car parks and bays (xls 14 kb)
Payments exceeding £500
These monthly reports list payments made to external bodies and suppliers that are over £500 (amounts exclude VAT).
Social housing asset value
East Hampshire District Council does not hold any housing stock.
Staff pay and senior salaries
East Hampshire District Council employs 321 members of staff (correct as of December 2018) and is required to publish annually certain information regarding pay of senior members of staff.
Trade Union facility time 2021-22
Trade union representatives and full-time equivalents
- Trade union representatives: 11
- FTE trade union representatives: 9.96
Percentage of working hours spent on facility time
- 0% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 1 to 50% of working hours: 11 representatives
- 51 to 99% of working hours: 0 representatives
- 100% of working hours: 0 representatives
Total pay bill and facility time costs
- Total pay bill: £13,692,289.40
- Total cost of facility time: £9,565.76
- Percentage of pay spent on facility time: 0.07%
Paid trade union activities
- Hours spent on paid facility time: 436.5
- Hours spent on paid trade union activities: 211.5
- Percentage of total paid facility time hours spent on paid TU activities: 48.45%