We're doing everything we can to help you while we've temporarily suspended our kerbside glass collection service - so please use this interactive map to find where to take your glass.
If you arrive at a bottle bank and it is full, please do not leave glass around the bin, as this can cause a hazard for crews, residents and wildlife.
New larger bottle banks
Recycling glass in the district has been made easier with the introduction of new larger bottle banks.
East Hampshire District Council, with Norse South East (NSE), has agreed to introduce large 10,700 litre enclosed eye-catching skips at the below locations.
Don't forget your recycling needs to be clean, dry and loose to be of use! This means that the materials are less likely to be contaminated and can be easily sorted.
It is important that the right materials are placed in the container to avoid contamination/spoiling the quality of the other good recyclable material.
Report a problem with a bottle bank
You can report a problem with a bottle bank through your MyEHDC account.
Glass recycling sites
- Ravern Square Wooteys Way Alton GU34 2LL
- Turk Street Draymans Way Alton GU34 1SS
- Tesco High Street Bordon GU34 0AW
- Lithe View White Dirt Lane Clanfield PO8 0NB
- Winchester Road Car Park Winchester Road Four Marks GU34 5HQ
- Morrisons Lakesmere Road Horndean PO8 9FB
- Chase Road Chase Road Lindford GU35 0SY
- Hill Brow Hillbrow Road Liss GU33 7LQ
- Central Car Park Winton Road Petersfield GU32 3JA
- Tesco Car Park The Causeway Petersfield GU31 4JR
Additional glass recycling sites
Due to the recent issues with kerbside glass collections, the following glass recycling sites have been reinstated across the district.
Please note these sites are not permanent, but we will let you know when they are due to be removed, once the kerbside collection service is back on track.
- Froyle Village Hall, Upper Froyle, Alton, GU34 4LG
- Festival Hall, Heath Road, Petersfield, GU31 4DX
- Penns Place, Petersfield (by the EHDC offices) GU31 4EX
- Swan Street, Charles Street, Petersfield, GU32 3AJ
Other additional glass recycling sites across the district
- Applegarth Farm, Headley Road, Greyshott, GU26 6JL
- Castle Inn PH, Finchdean Road, Rowlands Castle, PO9 6DA
- Medstead Village Hall, Roe Down Road, Medstead, GU34 5LG
- Midhurst Road car park, Liphook GU30 7TN
- Ropley Parish Hall, Vicarage Lane, Ropley, Alresford SO24 0DJ
- Selbourne Arms, High Street, Selbourne, GU34 3JR
- Workhouse Lane car park, Workhouse Lane, East Meon, GU32 1PD